Betti NB50 End Load Cartoner and Glueing Machine
Betti NB50 End Load Cartoner Glueing Machine
Flat cartons are loaded on the blanks magazine and automatically conveyed to the forming system. Once in the machine, the cartons undergo marking on the outside flap, gluing and bottom closure, before reaching the filling area.
Filling is done using the system most suitable for the Customer's product.
The carton is then glued and sealed on top before being conveyed to the outfeed conveyor.
It is also complete with:
- Production speed adjustment with electronic system.
- Size changeover adjustment.
- Continual regulation of product weight and volume.
- Production and feed automatic devices.
- Electronic unit for programming and storing gluing parameters and other automation parameters.
Suitable for meeting the needs of customers who do not require high-speed production. Versatile, reliable, strong and reasonably priced. Suitable for packing granular products, powders, pasta, etc., with volumetric dosing or electronic weighers.
This cartoner efficiently solves the problems of companies needing to pack numerous types of cartons because size-groups can be quickly changed even by non-skilled staff.
Contact Henderson Food Machinery for further information on 02890 994 202 or email@example.com